
Hey Gays!
I know it has been a while since I dropped you all a line, so I figured I was overdue. Just a little reminder to everyone, Los Straitjackets is playing 2 shows today (tuesday) for free downtown. At 12 noon or at 7:30 pm you can catch these wacky musicians downtown for Rainbow Summer. I have to play basketball tomorrow night, however I will be there for the noon show. If you can make it I will make it worth the trip. You see, for those of you who have never seen the band or have never heard of them, they all wear mexican wrestling masks, and play instrumental surf guitar music, kind of like the old Dick Dale stuff. Well, it just so happens that I also have a mexican wrestling mask, I plan on wearing it tomorrow for the show, along with my plain black shirt, which they often wear. I plan on getting my photo taken with them. You should be able to see them in the photo I pasted on this email. I don’t want this email to be too long so I will catch up with you rods after the show. See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment