Friday, August 30, 2002

hey pals

Hello friends!!!

It is only 9:38 am today on Friday, and already something huge has happened. I woke up at 9:30 exactly, turned on Nickelodeon immediately, and I saw my first ever Oswald rerun. I will remember this moment always.

Lately I have been waking up at 9:30 regardless of when I go to sleep, which coincidentally is the time Oswald begins.

So as you might remember, I will be a traveling fool come Tuesday morning. As it turns out, my friend Myron whom I am traveling with, is on the same exact flight as me. He is coming from San Diego and I am coming from Chicago, but somehow we are on the same flight from Atlanta to London. What are the chances?

I have done almost no preparation for this trip. We don’t even know where we are going yet. My drug-happy companion insists we check out the scene in Amsterdam and would enjoy Germany as well since he is 100% Kraut, but that is the extent of our plan.

I need one of you to collect rent for me while I am gone. I will accept applications for the next 2 days. Please email me your resumes.

Last night I caught the rerun ending of the 2002 MTV music video awards, and Guns N Roses played a “surprise” show. Axl Rose looked like fucking shit. He also sounded like fucking shit. In the post-show interview, he was a flaky idiot. I used to love him, but now I have to kill him, I’ll have to put him…..six feet undah….he’s buried right in mah back yard…oh woah oh oh ooh oh woah yeah.

I have still been working about 6 hours a day on my house, that is why I have been so busy lately, and the fact that all my bitches absorb all my free time. I now know what is like to have a nearly full-time job, so I will not rub in the fact that I am not in a cubicle. I will also reduce the amount of ripping on you that I do since I can see myself joining you kids on the horizon, and I think if I keep this up I will never hear the end of it.

I plan on keeping you all updated on my national lampoon’s European vacation. I am really going to miss all you gays, even though I rarely see most of you. See you all at Oak Creek Lion’s Fest this weekend!!!

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment