Hey gays. As you may have known, I completed the walk to my Mom’s house on Friday last week. Ryan Novak came over to my place on his last day of unemployment, and we walked. And walked. And walked. The 13.01 mile trek began around 12:45p.m. We both wore matching tank tops for the occasion, they were ones I bought in Mexico that read “No Beer, No Fuckin’ Work” and had a fat mexican guy on it holding his gut up with a wheelbarrow and a beer on his belly.
We walked nonstop til we hit steny’s in walker’s point. There I had a pizza and got hit on. So we kept on walking. When we just about hit Chase, we took a gamble, rather than take an easy detour, we thought we’d see if we could sneak across the bridge under constuction. No dice. We then had to take a full mile detour around. Note: this detour did not count in the final time. So we walked past chuck e cheese and didn’t stop til we hit Jalepeno Loco by the airport. Here we stopped at the mexican restaurant wearing our mexican shirts for 2 pina coladas. They were heavenly.
At about the 11 mile point in Oak Creek, I told Ryan my legs are getting sore. He responded “My legs are just FUCKED UP!” I agreed.
So we finally made it to my mom’s house where we promptly collapsed in the backyard. Then we played whiffle ball and swam in dave stewart’s pool. But anyway, the final time was 4hrs 14minutes 5 seconds. This means that Joe Nuss is the winner with his guess of 4:49. This means that the rest of you are dumb nimrods.
Joe, you win a date with my old roommate snake. Dinner and a movie.
In other news, I am going to fucking Noah’s Ark tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! My pal Myron from San Diego is in town and Mark Mauer is driving us all there. I think there might be a spot open, so get your applications to me ASAP. I can’t wait to go where the water animals play. And I can’t wait to see all of the biblical references there as well.
So long suckers.
DG
Thursday, July 25, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment