Hey gays. Remember how I was going to start my new job today (Monday)? Well, right now I am at home in my boxers typing to you at my computer with music cranked, unshowered, and I have not even left my house yet, and I have already eaten 2 meals. So I guess I don't have a job yet. Instead I have at least one more glorious week of vacation. Supposedly I will know when and if I start on Thursday.
In other news, my luck continues. Wednesday night I was playing basketball like usual. After 2 hours of nonstop ball, a few people left. There were only 4 of us left, and rather than leave, as I felt like doing, I stayed for a bit of 2 on 2. We played. The score was 1 to 1. I jumped up for a rebound, and instead of landing flat on my feet, I decided to land on the side of my ankle. The last thing anyone heard before my screaming, was an interesting snapping noise. My guess is that it was one or 2 ligaments in my ankle. So after pounding my fist into the floor a few times and squirming around like a fish out of water, I limped home to find a sprained ankle swelling the size of a baseball. My luck continues. Also women suck worse than last week.
In regards to last week's unpopular email I sent out about the war on Iraq and the evil American ex-soldiers, I got a few good replies from you guys. Here are two of my favorites:
John Gilewski wrote.... "Just think though, military person #4 (this was the bitch that stole my girlfriend) probably saved you from a lifetime of misery, and pain!!!!!! "
Mark Mauer wrote.... "Hey Dave, just read an article about a nursing student who killed 4 people and himself at the university of arizona over the weekend. and guess what, he's a gulf war vet. i think this lends further credence to your assertion that all u.s. soldiers, current and former, are assholes. maybe you do a thesis on this subject, and see how true it is, and write a book about this phenomenon.
I think I will now leave the house and enjoy some daylight while I can.
Enjoy your day.
dg
Monday, November 4, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment