Friday, October 25, 2002

IRAQ

Hey Gays.

I know I am usually pretty positive with my emails, especially lately, but today's message may offend a few of you. I apologize in advance.

I think we should go in Iraq and send all of our troops--Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines. Every last one of them should go to Iraq, with the exception of my brother Stephen, who is in the reserves.

Why, you might ask?

Here's why. Every soldier we have (with the exception of Steve and your loved ones) are evil. If we send them to Iraq, there is a chance that Sadaam and his pals might kill a bunch of them. No, I am not looking for a victory against Iraq, I am simply hoping for huge huge American soldier casualties.

Now, the soldiers might be noble and good while enlisted, but once they get out, the evil shows up. By killing them all now, we can prevent the evil from taking over.

If you disagree with me, these four items will change your mind.

1. The Washington DC sniper used to be in one of the branches of the military. He is evil.

2. Timothy McVeigh was in the army in the Gulf War. Remember him? He is (was) evil.

3. The muthafucka that robbed my home, taking the DVD player, camcorder, and all my movies, as well as stealing a maggotless fridge and stove from me, is also a veteran. Navy I think. He is very evil.

4. I used to know this girl that I thought I was in love with and was thinkin about marrying. Well, she was stolen by an ex-marine who is 31 years old, divorced, dumb, a sophomore in college that lives in a dorm. He is the most evil of all.

If any of these 4 men had been killed in action, there would be fewer good people killed, fewer people scared, fewer unhappy and broke people, and one fewer broken heart.

So join with me in my support for a big war. I know somewhere down the line, or in the past, you will get screwed too.

dave

No comments:

Post a Comment