Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Moaner Strikes Again

Greetings. I decided to try and get into a little better shape than I'm in. When I do this it involves going swimming every other day for a while then varying my workouts. All of this I do at Bally's downtown.

If you are not familiar, it is tiny and smelly. The men's showers are a haven for aggressive perverts, and the pool area is chock full or old creepy guys reading the paper along with the aggressive perverts. I'm not even exaggerating here, it has been confirmed by multiple non-agrressive, non-pervert gay guys who know what they are talking about.

In any case, I went swimming on Tuesday, and to warm up and stretch, I sat in the hot tub for a while. After a few moments, a 40ish average build and height white guy sits down next to me. I ignored him as I am used to doing while in the perv-infested areas. I couldn't ignore him when he started moaning. It was a full blown cross between taking a crap, having sex, and pure exhaustion. "ahhhhhhhhhhhuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............." He said. After two long drawn out moans I exited the hot tub and swam my laps.

I enjoy the steam room after a swim, and apparently so does the moaner. I went in the steam room, had about 4 minutes of privacy and the moaner walks in. Luckily he laid down on the other side of the room, but about 30 seconds after laying down again he said "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............." I was out of there before he began his next moan.

So I left feeling a little bit grossed out and obviously entertained by the sheer creepiness.

This morning I returned to the scene of the crime. I had the hot tub to myself somehow, the pool had only me and an old russian lady in it, and finally I entered an empty steam room. It was exceptionally steamy today from the door not being opened in a while. I sat down, relaxed and closed my eyes and entered an almost meditative state. It was nice.

I heard the door open, but didn't even look to see who it was. A minute or two later, you guessed it "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......" I got the hell out of there.

I will not let the moaner win!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment